Monday, October 18, 2010

Guise... itz okya 2 ruun mishunz naow, rayyyittte?

For fuck's sake...

It took them more than a week of war to do it, but my shit alliance managed to lose something super-expensive to war targets while running missions. Surprisingly Ming didn't have a sack load of excuses the typical noob does when they get pwned.

"I WAS watching local, they just were there so fast!"
"I looked away for a second!"
"I don't like wars or pvp, so i don't know why they'd even attack me!"
"You didn't (warn me/help me/tell me the war was still going on/give me ISK so I didn't have to run missions/insert accusatory statement deflecting blame here) and it got me killed!"
"I NEEDED TEH ISK! HOW ALSE AM AYE SUPPOZED TO GET IT????????"

etc etc etc

http://chinx.griefwatch.net/?p=details&kill=7150

There's the details, btw. No t2 invuls? No t2 launchers? Boost-fit Navy Scorp?? There are so many things wrong with this. Col Relentless's rage kicked ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment