Thursday, October 14, 2010

This blog is now about missions

What the hell went wrong in my life?

All I've ever wanted is to run my missions and make my fake money. Yet somehow I'm in with these assholes who are getting decced by every dick in Eve.

Then they all make me get involved with nasty pvp and hastily warp away from the station we were fighting at, leaving me to get shot at by lots of enemy NPC ships with stars on their symbol.


What the hell?! All I know is this is somehow related to being at war.

I petitioned ccp for being scrambled and webbed by the mission rats outside the station when I hadn't even accepted any mission. I eagerly await their reply.

1 comment:

  1. That fit is terrible for mission running anyways; you deserved to loose it. Try fitting hardeners next time, and loose the disruptor you noob.

    ReplyDelete