Sunday, December 19, 2010

Plex festivities and sitting in Sey Belt I

For fuck's sake...

Well, as usually we got our asses kicked because Col. bumped off the gate to the Sey plex. Battle:
http://chinx.griefwatch.net/index.php?p=engagement&kill=7697

I was the man, but I can only do so much when we trickle into a plex. But anyway, Lord was getting killed (big surprise) and me and Yin glorious came to avenge his death:
http://chinx.griefwatch.net/index.php?p=details&kill=7700

Then the game crashed. Coming back in, my awesomeness went to belt 1 in Seyllin and this happened:
http://chinx.griefwatch.net/index.php?p=details&kill=7702

Then this in local:
Burseg Sardaukar > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FrenzY10000 > got my inserense and now my corp will be on you like flys on shit
Burseg Sardaukar > ok
Burseg Sardaukar > we suck tho
Burseg Sardaukar > it won't b fun
FrenzY10000 > well get you in high sec to you better fly small shit ships for a long time inless you want to lose money
ColRelentless > haha
YinandYang > AHHH I SO STARTLED!!!
ColRelentless > haha yup me too
Saggy Ballz > For the federationnn!!!!!
FrenzY10000 > you started a battle you cant win
Burseg Sardaukar > :'(
Burseg Sardaukar > i know this
Burseg Sardaukar > i'm sry
Burseg Sardaukar > does that count?
Burseg Sardaukar > if u come back u can kill me if u want
Burseg Sardaukar > i'll stay wher ei am
FrenzY10000 > bye fly safe ahahahaha
YinandYang > no balls?
FrenzY10000 > other acount loging in make sure you lil fag friends are there to
YinandYang > frenzy RAGE!!!!!
FrenzY10000 > if your bally enough stay there well be back
Burseg Sardaukar > NOOO
Burseg Sardaukar > PLZ DON"T
Burseg Sardaukar > WE CAN"T HANDLE WHO IS HERE ALREADY
YinandYang > bring cupcakes!!!
Saggy Ballz > and penis
YinandYang > penis flavored cupcakes?!?!?
Saggy Ballz > Yummm
YinandYang > damn straight...
FrenzY10000 > bunch of fags in ships thats your corp name fags in ships
FrenzY10000 > were 5 jumps away
YinandYang > smerg = fags in ships? i need to learn how to read
Burseg Sardaukar > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Burseg Sardaukar > I"M SORRY
Burseg Sardaukar > I"M SOOOORRRRYYYY
YinandYang > please all i have is this atron....
FrenzY10000 > 3 jumps
Burseg Sardaukar > :'(
Burseg Sardaukar > what are they bringing
FrenzY10000 > atron tackle ships ftw
YinandYang > velators plox?

Then I continued to stay in belt one and this happened:
http://chinx.griefwatch.net/index.php?p=details&kill=7703


No comments:

Post a Comment