Monday, March 7, 2011

Hulkageddon IV Victory

For fuck's sake...

WE WON!



And we got some serious epics loots.


But, more importantly: I won.



Yes, once again my glory as a leader had to pull my shit alliance along with me on my road to victory, with no other notable people from the useless group anywhere near the top of the heap.

I got my penis pretty much sucked by a whole group of various fans that contacted me during and after the event, all asking me the "secret" of it all, and since they are actually cool people, unlike my alliance, I shared my knowledge and appreciated the support.

Some of the highlights: (smartbomb footage)


Sadly, the best hate-mail I received was in Ukrainian;

so I had to get it translated:


Which, in normal-speak would simply be "moldy condom." Gross.

Part way through we got decced by Ad0pt (our 4th dec from them, including their Privateers history).

But since we were all -10, there wasn't a damned thing we can really do about it all, so we continued on with Hulkageddon. And we warped to the undock of Jita 4-4 (the best place to find Ad0pt when decced by them, since they don't leave the market hubs.) We blobbed with our massive force of catalysts, etc, and killed a Badger right under their noses (while they docked in panic at the sight of so many 1337 t1 fit t1 destroyers that were all running from the Caldari Navy.)
http://chinx.griefwatch.net/?p=details&kill=9108

And it was our final kill of Hulkageddon, and was broadcast on our [old] livestream channel.
And, in the end, nothing of value was lost:

Anyway, hopefully I will take a break from my in-game glory and write more regularly, especially regarding the coming of a great age in General Tso's...

The rage-quit of Jade Elaira.


We can only pray this is real.

1 comment:

  1. looks like jade got bored of farming the meta out of internet space ships online, life outside his home will be more pleasurable to him

    -ayu

    ReplyDelete