Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Remember: My Alliance Sucks at Everything, not JUST EvE.

For fuck's sake....

So, with Jade finally rage-quitting, a new era of SMERG can finally begin. And with it, I thought it would be a "cool" idea to revamp the website. So, I asked the people on Vent who could program websites, etc. Salid spoke up, but said he sucked at graphics, and I at least appreciated his ability to judge his own abilities.

This quality was not, however, one that was across the board within my shit Alliance members. Targamarr spoke up, explaining he had ample experience in the field, and something about creating a website for a large company, I wasn't entirely paying attention since his attitude made him seem like a good candidate for the job.

And the results:

And that's not all. Our glorious forums that I loved very much now look like this:
So.... yea.....

Well, I got this mail:

LOL. I sent a mail to alliance:

So, I designed a prototype in MSPaint, and I must admit I'm not a programmer and could not actually do this myself, but the bullshit rough draft I took 15minutes to make is FAR SUPERIOR to the abortion Targamarr made.

I now tasked Yin and Nenoco (programmers with ACTUAL experience) to make a better main site, and to recover our beloved forums. Hopefully they don't destroy it even further, but, knowing my Alliance, it is a high possibility that chinx.org will be completely down by the end of the week, with no ability to recover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment