Wednesday, April 27, 2011


DARK DRIFTERS PERSONAL LOG
STARDATE: 27/04/2011 - 1634A
LOCUST SIGNATURE: seyllin comms node A-31
CELESTIAL BODY: VIII-MOON14
CERIBERAL STATUS: disconnected - docked CREODRON station




well today has been fun and i have only just awoken from my slumber. where should i begin??

ok.

well lets see. i started my day as i always do, and undocked in my CHEETA class covert ops frigate and began my scans looking for the local lowlifes (SERPENTS)
insted i found a non sanctioned drone hord, needless to say i left that well alone.

more importantly i found this:



a WH to lawless space!!! i imedietly geared up to take the fight to whom ever owned the exit system. i chose my TENGU class stratigic cruiser to lead this assault in to null sec.



SO WHAT DID I FIND???

well the system apeared to be empty of all life but on closer inspection i noticed that there was soverenty infastucture in place and that the system was teaming with SANSHA SLAVES !!!!!! (not an incursion people) there was numerus sansha signatures in space

last count was:

2x sanctums
6x haven (1 cleared)
2x forsaken haven (boath cleared)
3x hidden hub (1 cleared)
6x hub (3 cleared)
1x forsaken hub (cleared)
8x forlorn ralley point (2 cleared)
2x sansha 10/10 dead complexes
1x gravametric site (omber deposit guarded by rouge drones)
2x WHs (one to sleeper space class 5, and one to seyllin)

in the haven i noticed a new class of sansha BS that had strange gun parings!!!




never the less i dispached these new hulls and mas hansomly rewarded by concord with isk for my indevers



i totaly raped face in there.

i was finaly forced to leave when the local node spiked to 30 from just myself.
ships on scan at my departure was:

3 archon class carriers
1 avatar class titan
2 nyx class MOMs
arroeted BC/BS hulls
2 heavy interdiction spec cruisers
and 2 intercepter spec frigits

i escaped with my dignity and my ship

FUCK YOU HOSTILE SANSHA LOYALISTS.

END PERSONAL LOG 27/04/2011-1716

1 comment: