Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New stations are amazing!

I downloaded the test server to experience the glory of CCP's next expansion and this was my first reaction

That's right, this patch blew my eyeballs out of my sockets.

When I stepped out of my glorious interceptor and onto my balcony I was greeted by this magnificent sight.

Isn't that just amazing! I decided to flick through my collection of mission ships to inspect the arse of each and every one of them.





I then continued my journey onwards to my quarters, no doubt furnished with the finest of goods in gratitude for my service to the Federation in her times of need.


Hmm...it seems they must have misplaced the many gifts they sent me. All I have is this chair to...enter


Maybe something over here?


Fuck this shit. Better not fuck with my missions.


No comments:

Post a Comment