Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dust514 PS3 Exclusive

For fuck's sake...

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a PS. Thankfully I haven't purchased either console, and this will make my decision much easier.

There have been a lot of confirmations (from CCP Shadow @ least) about various things to look forward to:

-Real Time interaction between EvE and Dust. (Assuming the orbital bombardment and counter-bombardment are aspects of this).

-Dust will have many EvE-like aspects: the Aurum store, fitting/customization of character and vehicles, Markets to trade stuff on (that will both be micro-transaction AND player driven), skill training will exist in some form, and there were hints to "training while offline" (just like EvE's skills. This means early adopters will have an added advantage).

-Dust players can join existing EvE corps and vice versa. (SMERG all the way!)

-Free expansions, as always.

-And, something EvE doesn't have: NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE!

I have a ton of questions that I posted in the dev blog comments page. But I think some can't be asked, since it's so early. They claim a lot of questions will be answered on the Dust Dev blog page, so I guess I'll have to be patient. All I know is, I'm getting this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment