Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fuck My Corp Sucks

So today being the man i am and pro at this game. i decided to kill a proteus im my epiux fir proteus, duel boxing like always i knew it would be no prob. My fellow capeslure tacked the proteus so i wared in the like man and engaged. Knowing it was a blob I said fuck it No Balls. then the Rook flew in oh man, no a bid deal right, right. Well guess what is was a big deal cause all my back up was fucking retared and coulndn't keep it off my alt, so my narly reps wernt getting through. so any way this happened . Anywho thats fuck all

So back to good pvp right, later that day. Our spickacanta portion of or corp had some hurricane pointed and shit, called for black up. The man i an i decided to help, my shity ass fucking corp mates thought they could help well ya. I warped in to find that their was 3 hurricans and some ass hat said hurrican primary hurrican primay. Huh i thought (WHAT FUCKING HARRYCAIN DOES TAHT MEAN) so i picked my the hurrican and started dishing out face melting DPS. I tanked their whole fleet for about 69 second Beause i can Dule Box like a god damn champ Giving massive remote Reps from my alt i coulnd belive i died. so i warped him out even after being targeted buy their whole fleet QESTION MNARK. wEll the piont of this story is that im the fucking man and my corp cant do shit. So whenever u hear this Burseg guy talk about how he is so good, DONT BELEIVE THE BULL SHIT.


COL.RELENTLESS
Smerg Master^


bater

No comments:

Post a Comment