Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh, the Huge Manatee!

For fuck's sake...


I think Thomas Jefferson said it best:

"When in the Course of EvE events, it becomes necessary for one group of retards to become bored with the political bands which have tied them to Seyllin, and to assure among the Better Players of EvE, the separate and lower station to which General Tso's Alliance's performance entitles them, a lower level of respect deserved by the opinions of the player base requires that 3XXXD should declare, through actions, how terrible they truly are."



Basically, the assholes got bored, and because I'm the only driving force behind anything remotely entertaining in this alliance, I asked around to see who was where doing what. Salid just so happened to be wandering looking for PvP. He scouted Decon, and told us of a Thanatos, Abaddon, Hurricane, and Hyperion on station, all flashy red. I then scrambled the sub-par fleet that we had together, and bravely sent Mary in as bait in his Vexor, which he lost in seconds. My fleet of 2x Bhaalgorn, 1x Vindicator, 1x Machariel warped in at various ranges on the station, managed to get a good foothold on the engagement, even as additional craft undocked. The Bhaal's, by my glorious command, neuted the shit out of the Thanatos, and I promptly chewed through the sub-BS's that undocked, until an Archon emerged, then... well.. let me animate the engagement through images since I forgot to run fraps:


Okay, they aren't all the same ship... and one isn't even a boat, but you get the damn idea. I issued the deagress order to hopefully save the assholes their ships, but the DPS was extremely in the enemy's favor, and my bad ass alt in his Oneiros couldn't even save our ass. The engagement was horrendously stacked against us from the get-go, and become downright impossible to win once that Archon entered the field.  Dark, the noob that he is, died next. I was bravely in the fray, and had no chance to warp and not enough time to dock. We lost approx 4B in that engagement. Time to run Incursions, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment