Friday, September 23, 2011

The Gospel of Eve, Pt. II: Praedam Noster Non Capi, Fratre!

Whenever you are lost in space, tired, damaged, alone, you can always take comfort to know that someone is watching you. It may not be a physical entity, or a friendly pilot but His eyes are watching you. But when you are down, broken, and all hope is lost, you can always count on one word of truth for guidance, salvation, hope: the Gospel of Eve.

Part II: Praedam Noster Non Capi, Fratre! (Don't take our loot, bro!)

This is the Gospel according to Man0f0neWay...

1st letter to the members of Sleeper Social Club:

Brothers! why hast thou come to this hallowed ground to take plunder from the wrecks of fallen capsuleers? Have you no respect for the dead?! Both sides have suffered losses upon this holy battle ground, and still the battle rages on! I stand before you, fellow pilots, to warn you that we have laid claim to these broken bodies; these lost souls! Their loot be ours and the claiming thereof be my highest priority. My companions may be in the neighboring system still shedding blood for our cause and to avenge our fallen brethren, but I stand here, where I belong, between fags like you and our epics loots. My brothers do not know how to set their priorities, despite all my past, invaluable advice. Still they believe it is better to inflate their egos and killboards. Their pride will be their undoing. Nevertheless, I still know what in this world should be held dearly and I will hold it at all cost. I will hold firmly to the sack from which the seed of life is sprung. Without that seed, life in Eve cannot move forward. In this loot I see hope and I shall not let you take that hope from me. Even if my fellow pilots call my name and beseech me to deliver them from eternal damnation, I will stand by this loot to prevent you and your kind from taking it because I know what is important in this world. Loot over glory. Loot over life. Loot over loyalty! You, my fellow capsuleers, will now take leave of this ground and never return for I, the courageous, heavenly goat of General Tso's Alliance will be here to fight tooth and nail to keep this loot. I say to you, "Praedam noster non capi, Fratre!" What say you? ...

Your immortal foe,
Man0f0neWay

------------------------------------------------
Transcribed by Lord SphinctAnus Rectanus

PERMITTE ME INDVCERE: DOMINVS SPHINTANVS RECTANVS MIANI CONNECTICVTI SVM

No comments:

Post a Comment