Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Gospel of Eve, Pt. VIII: Potestas Precis

Whenever you are lost in space, tired, damaged, alone, you can always take comfort to know that someone is watching you. it may not be a physical entity, or a friendly pilot, but His eyes are watching you. but hen you are down, broken, and all hope is lost, you can always count on one word of truth for guidance, salvation, hope: the Gospel of Eve

Part VIII: Potestas Precis (The Power of Prayer)

This is the Gospel according to Lord RectAnus...

First letter to the members of The Methodical Alliance:

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti, brothers...

Your devotion is inspirational. Me in Sancta Luce lava, fratre. 

Sancta Luce?

I can only wish to accept the Lord so fully into my life as you have. I know that faith requires me to end all hesitation, and by doing so, I will be rewarded. But such hesitation has been beneficial to me in the past. However, your devotion to the One Truth has brought you nothing but unending glory and fortune.

Methodical Alliance: protecting sovereignty with the power of prayer.
We need your guidance, brothers! We are willing to accept Jesus into our hearts! Only few of us still reject His glory. The rest of us are willing to fully accept Him into our lives and souls.


We know exactly why we have been having troubles in our lives. Brother Targamarr only made it too plain to me and the others. And we are indeed ashamed.


Please hear my pray, brothers! I love Jebus! I love the Holy Trinity! Join us! We will join the side of Jesus with you! And together, with the power of prayer, we will conquer New Eden in the name of the Lord!

Faithfully yours,

Brother Lord RectAnus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transcribed by Lord SphinctAnus RectAnus

PERMITTE ME INDVCERE: DOMINVS SPHINCTANVS RECTANVS MIANI CONNECTICVTI SVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment