Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Gospel of Eve, Pt. XI: Fortunatum Gratulatio

Whenever you are lost in space, tired, damaged, alone. you can always take comfort to know that someone is watching you. It may not be a physical entity, or a friendly pilot, but His eyes are watching you. But when you are down, broken, and all hope is lost, you can always count on one word of truth for guidance, salvation, hope: the Gospel of Eve.

Part XI: Fortunatum Gratulatio! (Happy Thanksgiving!)

The is the Gospel according to Selina Crendraven...

First letter to the members of Basgerin Pirates:

Snuggle, love-bunnies! Oh, how we have missed you!

I tingle with anticipation in my lady-man parts! Far too long it has been since we rubbed our loving bodies together. I miss the raw flesh we left on our tight, waxed back-sides. I shiver with pleasure when I remember the rough, passionate times we spent together.

But oh, my loves, it has become far too much to bare. I need your love and attention. I stand before you erect with my lady-like virility ejaculating from my soul. I have prayed that the cherubs would guide my love-arrow straight betwixt your buttocks. And lo, my prayers have been answered! I sure do hope my token of passionate man-handling has reached you in good health. Today, with the helps of aids, I have spread upon your erect forms and left a lasting impression much like the burning, recurring love you had spread upon me. And what better time to address my throbbing passion, than on the day we think to give thanks and spend it with those we love? I sure do hope you enjoy my gift and spend such a loving day with every solid inch of me. 

Until then, I will be thinking of you!

Your loving maiden,

Selina Crandraven
------------------------------------------------------------
Transcribed by Lord SphinctAnus RectAnus

PERMITTE ME INDVCERE: DOMINVS SPHINCTANVS RECTANVS MIANI CONNECTICVTI SVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment